If you were looking for something to make your day a little brighter… we’ll just leave these 21 quotes on happiness with you.
1. “Don’t worry. Be Happy.” - Bobby McFerrin
A song we’ll happily (pun intended) let live rent-free in our heads.
2. “Being happy never goes out of style.” - Lily Pulitzer
What do happiness and Taylor Swift have in common? They never go out of style.
3 .“Be happy for what you have, while working for what you want.” - Hellen Keller
And that’s the mood.
4. “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for” - Tom Bodett
… and maybe a good breakfast. 😉
5. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life– to be happy. It’s all that matters.” - Audrey Hepburn
Not to be dramatic, but we would trust Audrey with our lives. So we trust her on this one too.
6. “Count your age by your friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” - John Lennon
Don’t mind us, we’re just over here crying happy tears. Thanks, John.
7. “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up.” - Mark Twain
It’s like “throw kindness like confetti,” without the huge mess.
8. “Happiness is not a goal… it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
More proof that Eleanor is First Lady #goals.
9. “Now and then, it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” - Guillaume Apollinaire
Guillaume might just be onto something.
10. “Happiness is a form of courage. - Holbrook Jackson
Filing away for the days happiness doesn’t come so easily.
11. “If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.” Mother Theresa
In the words of Ms. Swift, “the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.”
12. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”- Aristotle
We’ll say it again: haters stay back! 🤺
13. “The greatest happiness of life is the convocation that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, love in spite of ourselves. “ - Victor Hugo
In case you haven’t heard it lately: YOU 👏🏻 ARE 👏🏻 LOVED 👏🏻
14. “Happiness is only real when shared.” - Jon Krakauer
May we suggest reminding your people how loved they are, too?
15. "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” - George Sand
Seriously. Stop right now and tell your people you love them!
16. “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.” - Atticus
You're not wrong, Atticus.
17. “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.” - Charles Spurgeon
Maybe our mothers were right: things don’t equal happiness.
18. “There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.” - Buddha
Changing our mindset, stat.
19. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” - Anne Frank
Hard to be stressed if you’re focused on the good parts of life, isn’t it?
20. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” - Steve Maraboli
Ain’t nothing gonna steal our joy!
21. “Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.” - Mildred Barthel
In other words… choose happy.