Let's face it: Mornings aren't easy. Add young kids or the stress of trying to get out the door on time to the mix and you've got a recipe for pure chaos.
Here at Happy Egg, we believe in starting your day in a Happier place—but, we know that most mornings, that's easier said than done. Sure, our Vitamin+ eggs make it a little easier to get a breakfast with a boost. But, we know that life—particularly mornings—will throw you curve balls that no egg can deter, and all you can do is roll with the scramble.
Here are 13 of the most relatable Tweets about mornings that will have you saying SAME.
2. An important distinction.https://twitter.com/lillysr11/status/1492098615061450761?s=20&%3Bt=jaVWtaTC2yVdmjvs9pXzXw
3. All before 10 am?!
4. There's always tomorrow. Always.
5. No one knows you better than you know you.
6. Parents don't get paid enough for this sh**.
7. Can we get a refund on this alarm, please?
8. Start your day in a Happy place, not a crappy place.
9. Parenthood never ceases to surprise you.
10. Nothing like the sounds of Jurassic Park to start your day, am I right?
11. Who said Saturdays were for rest and relaxation?!
12. The struggle do be real.
13. We live for the thrill!